Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homemade Febreeze and it really works

Hi everyone, 
It is me again with another great homemade cleaner that I made and tried out, and it really works!!

I got tired of paying such a high price for room deodorizers and febreeze that I looked to see if I could make my own..I did try the homemade deodorizers that you add baking soda and an essential oil and those did not work as well I thought to combat odor of musty teenage rooms or pets! 
So I found a site that had a great and easy recipe for making your own febreeze and it works really well too. We keep our dogs in our laundry room and when it gets smelly i just spray a few sprays and it lasts for about 4 hours and just used it when we were cleaning our churches van to go on a trip to Groom, Texas. The van had been locked up and musty smelling for not being used for so long so I used my homemade febreeze sprayed all the seats an carpets and the next day when we left to go on the trip everyone talked about how awesome the van smelled!

Homemade Febreeze Recipe

1/8 Cup of Your Favorite Fabric Softener ( I use Downy April Fresh)
2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
Hot Tap Water - To Fill the Bottle to the Top
Then shake and your ready to be a odor fighting ninja!!

hugs,
Leigh






No comments:

Post a Comment