Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Great homemade floor cleaner!!

Hi everyone,

I have been dabbling in making my own homemade cleaners as alot of the store bought ones are just so pricey and really not that clean effective for the price...So I started googling for homemade linoleum floor cleaners..and I found an awesome site called *Effortlessly Savings* and they had a cheap and effective recipe with everything I already had in the kitchen cabinet and I want to share it with you!!

Floor Cleaner recipe:
This is for linoleum floors

1/4 c baking soda
2 gallons hot water
1T dish soap
1/4 c vinegar

Dissolve baking soda in water and once almost full add 1 T dish soap.
Once you have 2 gallons of hot water with baking soda & dish soap, add 1/4 c vinegar and your ready to mop

I was skeptical about the smell of the vinegar but I did not even smell it and the dish soap gave a fresh clean scent, and did notice that it got grime up that pinesol just seem to sit on top of...I really liked the working power it had as my floor was not sticky after ward and looked alot cleaner..So I will not be buying anymore pinesol but will be making this recipe from now on!!

Hugs
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment