Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Homemade recipe for Furniture Dusting cleaner...Finally


Hi everyone,

I am here with another great homemade cleaner for dusting your furniture...I am really loving all of these do it your self homemade recipes for making my own cleaners, that is that much more money I can place into buying food for my family since everything is getting so pricey these days!

Here is the Furniture Recipe
2 Teaspoons olive oil
1/2 Teaspoon lemon essential oi
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 3/4 cups water
Spray Bottle 16 oz

Mix the ingredients in the order listed in your clean spray bottle.
Shake well to mix and spray on your wooden furniture and wipe with a soft cloth and enjoy your dustfree and easy living!!

This works really well and so easy and so cheap to make!!
hugs
Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment