Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Going to be trying very soon..Making my own Laundry Detergent

Hi Everyone,

I was on facebook talking about finding great sites for coupons and free samples and a friend and I started talking and I told her how I make alot of my own cleaners and was looking for a laundry detergent recipe and she has a really awesome blog and she has a recipe that she uses that I will be trying very soon but I want to share her blog with you and the laundry detergent recipe she lives by!!

My friends name is Jennifer and you can check out her amazing blog here Modern Homeaker Gal
and here is her link to her laundry detergent recipe that she uses and once I buy all of the stuff and use it for myself I will post back here about my findings but I am sure they are going to be great and smelling fresh!!

Hugs,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment